Good progress over the weekend working on the battery boxes and getting them to fit over the NPC motors
I had filed the motors down a little but realised they need more filing off them to make them fit correctly inside the battery boxes
A quick trip to Bunnings and 1 hour later I have angle grinded the motors down
Still a bit of a struggle to get everything lined up
but eventually the motors/foot shells and battery boxes all fit
Finally I used silicone to glue the details onto the battery boxes
Just need to spray the braided battery hosings that I also got at Bunnings - fast becoming my favourite aussie store!!!